Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» GLADIATOR TOURNAMENT! 1V1!
Today at 2:39 am by piedritagr

» So good to be back after so many years...
Today at 12:28 am by WingAge

» Game Master Application.
Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:20 am by Guap

» Kidanyy waiting on coins QQ
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:41 am by Monk

» Did Not recieve coins
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:40 am by Monk

» Daggers Need Some Love Too!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:05 am by Guap

» Lets get some glads in here!
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:56 pm by Zabobula

» My small edits
Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:54 am by Ghost

» June 19,2017 Clan war contest!
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:07 am by Guap

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RetardedApes' Gm Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RetardedApes' Gm Application

Post by perfectjt on Wed May 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Am I doing this right?

Name : Josh
IGN: RetardedApes
Position Applying for: Game Master, or like Event King, you know? something clever.
Email: I'll pm it to you if you need it
Experience: Just a responsible person that was leader of a clan throughout my GunZ life.

• Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc)
Graduated college and high school

• How active are you in game and forums?
For the game I'm on majority of the day almost everyday. Discord, I tend to lurk and see what's going on. As for forums it's not too active so I rarely check them.

• Why do you want to be a part of Monk Gunz staff?
Just getting straight to the point, to help out. Being part of the community I see, hear and listen to the players concerns problems and as just an experienced GunZ player I attempt to help and resolve the things I can. I believe being a part of the staff and being able to be the voice of the community I'd be able to help everyone with their issues and problems while taking a load off of other people at the same time.

• What will you bring to Monk GunZ and help improve community?
I'll bring breathing room and an easy way for players to communicate with staff as well as new ideas to keep the game fresh and intriguing. I'm always on, so it's easy to get a hold of me. I attempt to help those I can, and I try to find people to help those I can't. I don't know much about codes and graphics and what not but I'm part of the community and I hear what people say, I hear what they want and i have a good idea on what's impossible and what's not. I'll basically be the bridge the connects the staff with the community that's beginning to grow to help both sides understand what's going on and provide ideas and feedback to both parties.

• Do you know basic Adobe Photoshop CS5, Blender, C++, Animations?
Basic? yeah sure I know the basics of Photoshop, editing pictures and what not. C++ is a headache but I know a bit. Animations like flash? I made a killer flash video back in high school but nope nothing too fancy.

• Can you work with Microsoft SQL 2008 database?
No idea what that is so I'm just going to say No.

• Can you prevent hackers from hacking?
If by that you mean can I kick them out of games and make sure they're not ruining peoples experience then definitely. But if you're asking me to make a program to fight against them... Nope

• Do you know how to edit MRS's Compile/Decompile?
I'm sure I can learn.

• Can you edit values in Hex workshop?
Doesn't sound impossible

• Why should we hire you to be accepted applicant?
I will bring suggestions into the community (regardless of position) and will continue to support the community in the ways in which I can.

• Your programming and coding languages skills on a scale 1/10:
1/10 But! I know a guy who knows a guy and lets just say all these guys know me. So i'll get the job done or i'll learn to do it if i need to.

• List other languages you speak besides English.
Google translate is my best friend.

• Do you advertise videos?
Currently no. If it's something i'm expected to do then of course I can.

• Do you own Youtube channel?
No.

• Are you mature?
This is an odd question, the easy answer would be to just say yes, but I think maturity based off what someone else thinks and not what you think of yourself. So what do you think? Of course I think I'm mature but what it comes down to is Do you think I'm mature?

Other: Just saying no to all those things on the bottom cause I don't believe I know them but I could be wrong, you may need to show me some examples or get into a bit more detail. But for the most part I'm a community kind of player, and so long as the community is growing and everyone is having fun; I'm happy with that. Just hit me up somehow and If you have any other questions we can just talk about it and see where we end up. Now... Lets hope i put this in the right spot Very Happy
perfectjt
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Back to top Go down

Re: RetardedApes' Gm Application

Post by AIastia on Wed May 17, 2017 7:02 pm

+

You will be very helpful for the community, and if google isnt working ill translate spanish to english, or vice versa for you <3:oops:

AIastia
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miya on Thu May 18, 2017 2:39 am

I approve this message.
This person has extreme dedication and time on their hands, and a strong sense of moral understanding and judgement. An absolutely great person overall, whom brings out the good in people.
Miya
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top