Machetegeek's GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Machetegeek's GM Application

Post by machetegeek on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:37 pm

Name : Bobby
IGN: Espalier / Lattice / Treillage
Position Applying for: GameMaster
Email: rbclifford3 at gmail.com

Experience: I've been with Gunz since Ijji first released it, when Aeria shut it down I moved to a private server, which has since died. After that I found The Last Duel on Facebook and waited patiently for the Windows 10 patch to release.
I have held several leadership and managerial positions including property manager, paintball referee, and coordinator for the Boyscouts of America. These positions required me to resolve disputes, assist patrons, assist in disciplinary action, and project goals of the relative organization. I hold an amateur radio license (HAM) and often work with the community as a control operator for international communications.

• Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc)
College AS completed, studying my BS in Mechanical Engineering.

• How active are you in game and forums?
I'm extremely active in game, on at least every day for several hours. I'm on the discord daily and assist people when the admins are too busy to the best of my ability. I have been negligent of the forums as the discord is a more central and active hub. I did not realize the forums were so active. I have started a clan and am recruiting and teaching / refreshing people coming back after years. Gunz can be a discouraging place to play without a guide.

• Why do you want to be a part of M2O Gaming's GunZ staff?
I'm elated to be able to continue playing Gunz and work with the great community. Donating to the server is helpful but ultimately I can be most useful to the community as a GameMaster.

• What will you bring to our GunZ, and help improve community?
I can effectively lead dispute resolution, help with events, and assist in bridging GM awareness gaps. I am often online when I don't see any GMs online. For people with issues that might not be on the forums or Discord my presence could be helpful.
I'm constantly trying to get old and new members into the community. There are a lot of great events already taking place but I believe there's more that could be made. The learning curve of Gunz makes it somewhat exclusive, but there's no other game like it. With a great community, leadership, teachers we can prolong the lifespan of Gunz.

• Do you know basic Adobe Photoshop CS5, Blender, C++, Animations?
No, but I can learn.

• Can you work with Microsoft SQL 2008 database?
No, but I can learn.

• Can you prevent hackers from hacking?
The nature of hacking in Gunz typically means that patches are made after hackers appear. I cannot prevent hackers, but I can resolve the issue once it comes to my attention. I haven't seen hackers to be an issue on this server luckily.

• Do you know how to edit MRS's Compile/Decompile?
No, but I can learn.

• Can you edit values in Hex workshop?
No, but I can learn.

• Why should we hire you to be accepted applicant?
I have been a part of the Gunz community for forever and The Last Duel community for a while now. I watch the discord and have helped people frequently there as well as in game; I could help more effectively as a GameMaster. I am willing and capable of helping this great community and would be honored to be accepted into and be able to work with the staff.

• Your programming and coding languages skills on a scale 1/10: 1/10
-Include sample of your work-
N/A

• List other languages you speak besides english.
I'm learning French but I cannot speak it fluently yet.

• Do you advertise videos?
I haven't finished any myself, but I show people if they're willing to watch. This community has many pros and a lot of potential for great media.

• Do you own Youtube channel?
No, but I've been collecting clips for videos.

• Are you mature?
Yes, my day to day life requires maturity and professionalism.

Other:
Regardless of the outcome of this application I will continue to help the community to the best of my ability. Thank you for your time and consideration.

machetegeek
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top