Machetegeek's GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Machetegeek's GM Application

Post by machetegeek on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:37 pm

Name : Bobby
IGN: Espalier / Lattice / Treillage
Position Applying for: GameMaster
Email: rbclifford3 at gmail.com

Experience: I've been with Gunz since Ijji first released it, when Aeria shut it down I moved to a private server, which has since died. After that I found The Last Duel on Facebook and waited patiently for the Windows 10 patch to release.
I have held several leadership and managerial positions including property manager, paintball referee, and coordinator for the Boyscouts of America. These positions required me to resolve disputes, assist patrons, assist in disciplinary action, and project goals of the relative organization. I hold an amateur radio license (HAM) and often work with the community as a control operator for international communications. I am happy to supply my resume.

• Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc)
College AS completed, studying my BS in Mechanical Engineering.

• How active are you in game and forums?
I'm active in game, on at least every day.

• Why do you want to be a part of M2O Gaming's GunZ staff?
I'm elated to be able to continue playing Gunz and work with the great community. I can donate as I have the money, but I would like to be helpful in other ways if possible.

• What will you bring to our GunZ, and help improve community?
I can effectively lead dispute resolution, help with events, and assist in bridging awareness gaps. I'm an engineer by nature and trade, creative problem solving is a skill I'm happy to share. I watch the Discord frequently and help people as the need arises, be it pointing them to Monk for Coins or with troubleshooting software and hardware.
I'm constantly trying to get old and new members into the community. There are a lot of great events already taking place and I believe there's more that could be made. The learning curve of Gunz makes it somewhat exclusive, but there's no other game like it. With a great community, leadership, teachers we can prolong the lifespan of Gunz.

• Can you prevent hackers from hacking?
The nature of hacking in Gunz typically means that patches are made after hackers appear. I cannot prevent hackers as I lack the programming experience, but I can resolve the issue once it comes to my attention. I haven't seen hackers to be an issue on this server luckily.

• Why should we hire you to be accepted applicant?
I have been a part of the Gunz community for forever and The Last Duel community for a while now. I watch the discord and have helped people frequently there as well as in game. I am willing and capable of helping this great community and would be honored to be accepted into and be able to work with the staff.

• List other languages you speak besides english.
I'm learning French but I cannot speak it fluently yet.

• Do you advertise videos?
I haven't finished any myself, but I show people if they're willing to watch. This community has many pros and a lot of potential for great media.

• Do you own Youtube channel?
No.

• Are you mature?
Yes, my day to day life requires maturity, punctuality, and professionalism.

Other:
Regardless of the outcome of this application I will continue to help the community to the best of my ability. Thank you for your time and consideration.

machetegeek
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top