Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» New Outfits and weapons?
Today at 5:15 pm by Andeerssonn

» Sharing for free gold
Today at 12:18 am by JuXing

» How long does it normally take?
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by Monk

» Hello Everyone!
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by Monk

» Remember this clothing ???
Yesterday at 2:32 pm by Monk

» Daggers Need Some Love Too!
Yesterday at 2:29 am by veradjos

» How does hitreg and connection work in this game?
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:58 pm by KawaiiDesu

» Weight Limit Broken
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:52 pm by KawaiiDesu

» (Serious) Regarding the community
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:10 pm by MammaMu

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Older Monk Style Guide

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Older Monk Style Guide

Post by Jianyu on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:19 am

First topic message reminder :

'
'Four Divine Gates''


Introduction

Monk Style (M-Style) is a set of techniques and moves within Korean Style that uses a concept to go beyond limits to perfect sword techniques to conquer everyone without cheating software/hardware. Monk Style is not a style because there is more to it and can never be complete. In fact Styles do not exist only if you want them to be.

Directions: M-Style is Unique because it uses at least two equal keys. You will have to modify the keyboard settings to perform these techniques to its peak. However, it will take time to get used to these modifications. You do not have to use these modifications on your keyboard; I strongly encourage you to play with the keyboard and mouse settings to your preferences.

Requirements: A fast gaming computer with a good graphic card that allows high frame rates. It is extremely difficult to perform Monk techniques with frame per second lag. A sensitive keyboard and mouse that allows you to click and type quickly with ease. It is also recommended to have a mouse that supports four buttons or more so you can set each of your commands on GunZ options, such as two Attack buttons on mouse.

Dragon Gate - (Chung Ryong of East)


The Dragon Gate is a very powerful weapon, it is full offense and brute strength.
Stance One
Do not time it one Slash>Block combo at a time. Do the Key-Press combo at least six times. According to the following Key Setting:

1 + 3= Attack, 2 + 4 = Block

You would press:

1>2> 3>4> 1>2> 3>4> 1>2> 3>4 = 6 Key-Presses / Each Finger Taps 3 Times / 3 Slash>Block ANIMATIONS (in one jump)

You can also do 6 Finger Taps for each finger which mean 12 Key-Presses in one jump.

In other words:

1>2>3>4 = 1 Slash>Block Animation (Even though it's pressed TWICE).

You should see three Slashes and Blocks per Jump. Record a replay and you will see Animation Freezes from your character. Another method Monk likes to explain it as would be to spam the Attack buttons as many times you can continuously while hitting the Block buttons accurately to register a slash.

Stance Two
Stance Two is basically a messed up version of Stance One. Instead of Slashing three times per jump, you would end up Slashing only twice, which concludes something like this: Jump>Slash>Block>Slash>Block>Block
How to use Dragon Gate Effectively and Efficiently
I personally use two forward buttons; one for doing regular K-Style sword moves and one for Dragon Gate. Take advantage of your Key Configurations. The game limits us to TWO keys for each Command, but most people limit themselves to only ONE.

"Do not limit yourself. Go beyond limits." - Monk

Instead of thinking that Dragon Gate is useless in combat due to "lack of mobility", try thinking about combining it with Movement. Uneducated players would assume that Dragon Gate is all about "just standing still and doing Static Triple Butterfly".

Other than doing it just standing still, you can press a Directional command and use it's momentum(I move Forward/Backward with my mouse). Use the momentum of Single Butterfly Steps as well. Direct your movements with full control and do Ground Slash and Sky Block in necessary situations.

Only stand still while doing Dragon Gate when your opponent is standing at a corner or in small, cramped up areas where your opponent lacks space. If you do it while standing still in open areas, you will be vulnerable to "tapping", meaning people can tap you to make you Massive and then use that delay to attack you.

Tortoise Gate (Hyun Moo of North)


This Gate is all about defending oneself to the fullest as well to counter attack.

Steps: Block>Repeat

Before anything, master the blocking technique while standing still.

Experiment with this:

Stand still and tap your block button(s) as fast as you can and watch the animation of your sword. Key-press timing with only three taps of the Block button is possible, but I do not suggest it. It would be easier if you use two Block Buttons.

Key-press example:

Ctrl = Block , Alt = Block

While using one finger for each key, press...

Ctrl > Alt = One Block Animation

Ctrl > Alt > Ctrl > Alt > Ctrl > Alt = Three Block Animations

In the end, each of your fingers will only press three times or more if desired. Another method would just be pressing one Block Button, but you would have to tap the same button six times, which is harder. This is the same if you were to do Turtle Gate while jumping.

Your sword should not be in big movements(This is easy, but slow, inefficient and incorrect).
Instead, try to make the movements small(Timing with three taps is possible).

Record a replay of yourself and watch your sword carefully. It might not have an Animation Freeze at first, but you should eventually see your sword "freeze" for maybe even just a split second.

When you are idle, your character's right arm is neutral and will slightly move back and fourth.
When you do the blocking exercise, your character's arm and sword will freeze and stiff up into an extended position. The tip of the sword should also be vibrating. (In replays)

Once achieved, you've successfully done the technique. Practice this technique until you can make it constant with very little to no breaks in between.

Make sure you have a comfortable set of keys so you can quickly switch from your normal hand position to the Monk Style techniques hand position once you master the technique, but for the sake of experimentation, you can set it to wherever desired for now. Create a preference.
Stance One
Steps: Jump>Block>Block>Block

Once you have mastered the Turtle Gate while standing still, try to add in the jump. When you jump, make sure you do not pause in between each jump. Let it flow with no delay. While in the air, watch your character's arm and make sure it Blocks three times per jump. Practice this technique until you can continue the animation freeze.
It would be easier if you use two Block buttons as stated before. This means you are actually attempting six Blocks rather than three, but instead you are really only doing just three Block animations.


Tiger Gate (Baekho of West)


Baekho means white tiger, it represents agility and dexterity. Which means that one must type keys quickly and accurate.

This Gate is mainly used for aerial sword fighting. It is as simple as:

Steps: Jump>Dash>Slash>Jump>Block

Double Command buttons can make it faster, but Single keys are perfectly fine, but should be done in fast motions. (??If done correctly, your character should be tripping over the floor due to the speed if you're doing it on the ground??)

Phoenix Gate (Ju Jak of South)


This Gate is about intelligence that one must be intelligent and flexible with perfection. There are about two techniques in Phoenix Gate; single and double slash. In this Gate, you must rely on perfect timing to achieve full speed, if not, you are not doing Phoenix Gate.
Stance One
Steps: Slash>Block(Ground Butterfly) Do not cancel the Slash too fast or you will lose the hit. Sometimes allowing a little delay in between two steps is better. Practice until you can do it FAST. You can also do it while pressing Forward or do a Dash>Slash>Block combination.
Stance Two
Steps: Slash>Slash>Block Slash and then wait a little before doing the second Slash. Immediately after the second Slash, Block.

Ex: *Slash-1...........Slash-2..Block*

Or you can do the opposite way, which is to tap Slash really fast, wait for the delay and then block.



Walking and Dashing
In between each repetition of the combos, you can add in a Dash, or just press a Directional Button while doing Phoenix Gate.

_________________
avatar
Jianyu
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 23
Location : Mistonia

Back to top Go down


Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by TheMazerin on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:26 am

oh, but you can, its not that hard...
avatar
TheMazerin
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by AwareSense on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:41 am

TheMazerin wrote:oh, but you can, its not that hard...



yeah i see it as being possiable . but atm im working on 4 incremented slashes in one jump tryin to find the timing and speed for it when i am online having trouble finding it legitly and simply but ill get it . just the taping 4 times while slashing is tedious .

_________________
TROLL

AwareSense
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-11-14
Age : 27
Location : shamokin,pa

http://[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ymy4gx.png[/IMG]

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by TheMazerin on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:11 am

AwareSense wrote:
TheMazerin wrote:oh, but you can, its not that hard...



yeah i see it as being possiable . but atm im working on 4 incremented slashes in one jump tryin to find the timing and speed for it when i am online having trouble finding it legitly and simply but ill get it . just the taping 4 times while slashing is tedious .

Want me to teach you? Wink
avatar
TheMazerin
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by jetman82 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Mazerin, don't even come in here acting like you're a god of m style. Especially after I already got you banned once for doing octobf.

jetman82
MonkZ: TLD GameMaster
MonkZ: TLD GameMaster

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by TheMazerin on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:36 am

lol, thats only because the gm was being mean to me(that post wasnt touched for few weeks) and didn't know it was legit (he banned me for "macro" there btw, even tho' you cant rly macro those cancels, timing always changing there)
And its not banned.. lol
avatar
TheMazerin
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by AwareSense on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 pm

TheMazerin wrote:
AwareSense wrote:
TheMazerin wrote:oh, but you can, its not that hard...



yeah i see it as being possiable . but atm im working on 4 incremented slashes in one jump tryin to find the timing and speed for it when i am online having trouble finding it legitly and simply but ill get it . just the taping 4 times while slashing is tedious .

Want me to teach you? Wink


nah this isnt something that can be taught . its a physical timing . i can find the timing but my hands dont wanna stay at that constant speed. so i will just take time to figgure it out . but sadly the closer i get 2 it the closer i am 2 relizeing why people say its impossible. idk still something to look into doing.


_________________
TROLL

AwareSense
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-11-14
Age : 27
Location : shamokin,pa

http://[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ymy4gx.png[/IMG]

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by TheMazerin on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:05 pm

AwareSense wrote:
TheMazerin wrote:
AwareSense wrote:
TheMazerin wrote:oh, but you can, its not that hard...



yeah i see it as being possiable . but atm im working on 4 incremented slashes in one jump tryin to find the timing and speed for it when i am online having trouble finding it legitly and simply but ill get it . just the taping 4 times while slashing is tedious .

Want me to teach you? Wink

nah this isnt something that can be taught . its a physical timing . i can find the timing but my hands dont wanna stay at that constant speed. so i will just take time to figgure it out . but sadly the closer i get 2 it the closer i am 2 relizeing why people say its impossible. idk still something to look into doing.

"...this isnt something that can be taught . its a physical timing..."

At fuking last, someone who understands that delicate timing can't be taught... Neutral (they all kept saying things I do don't work and to show them again and teach them timing etc... BLEH... they gotta find the timing themself I can't really teach it... all I can do is explain how and why, and then show what it looks like when it works... lol )


Yes, I know, what I said wasn't related to M-Style... Sorry, just had to say that Neutral

avatar
TheMazerin
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by AwareSense on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:35 pm

TheMazerin wrote:
AwareSense wrote:
TheMazerin wrote:
AwareSense wrote:
TheMazerin wrote:oh, but you can, its not that hard...



yeah i see it as being possiable . but atm im working on 4 incremented slashes in one jump tryin to find the timing and speed for it when i am online having trouble finding it legitly and simply but ill get it . just the taping 4 times while slashing is tedious .

Want me to teach you? Wink

nah this isnt something that can be taught . its a physical timing . i can find the timing but my hands dont wanna stay at that constant speed. so i will just take time to figgure it out . but sadly the closer i get 2 it the closer i am 2 relizeing why people say its impossible. idk still something to look into doing.

"...this isnt something that can be taught . its a physical timing..."

At fuking last, someone who understands that delicate timing can't be taught... Neutral (they all kept saying things I do don't work and to show them again and teach them timing etc... BLEH... they gotta find the timing themself I can't really teach it... all I can do is explain how and why, and then show what it looks like when it works... lol )


Yes, I know, what I said wasn't related to M-Style... Sorry, just had to say that Neutral




haha yeah that is a simple concept to understand and that if u wanna go beyond a point u have to push it and find the timeing needed . but it cant be taught cuz it will be a diffrent feel for each based on your specific setup.

_________________
TROLL

AwareSense
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-11-14
Age : 27
Location : shamokin,pa

http://[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ymy4gx.png[/IMG]

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by jetman82 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Yeah mazerin, you can totally legitly octobf, even though you're in standby animation mode, meaning you're not inputting any commands. Look man, stop trying to be like krostine, you're far worse than him. Even though he faked his qbf, atleast he did his with a block, all you do is block once then hold shift down <3. Also, no that post was looked at that very day on fgunz, and you were banned that very day Smile. Besides, the whole "glitch" that you claim it's based around no longer works in Ijji, so that doesn't explain how you can still do qbfs and pentabfs and hexabfs in ijji with a katana, even after I proved with Naravus and My qbf method, that you have to use kodachis in order to do it, and you have to be flipped as well Smile

jetman82
MonkZ: TLD GameMaster
MonkZ: TLD GameMaster

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by AwareSense on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:47 pm

jetman82 wrote:Yeah mazerin, you can totally legitly octobf, even though you're in standby animation mode, meaning you're not inputting any commands. Look man, stop trying to be like krostine, you're far worse than him. Even though he faked his qbf, atleast he did his with a block, all you do is block once then hold shift down <3. Also, no that post was looked at that very day on fgunz, and you were banned that very day Smile. Besides, the whole "glitch" that you claim it's based around no longer works in Ijji, so that doesn't explain how you can still do qbfs and pentabfs and hexabfs in ijji with a katana, even after I proved with Naravus and My qbf method, that you have to use kodachis in order to do it, and you have to be flipped as well Smile



ooo reload cancel........ works with middle click. just u cant slash with it but u can freeze up lol


ok to retract my older statements even with the best speed u can imput more then qbf isnt able to be done in a single jump

not even with fastest blocking hacks*a hack that blocks at fastest time with a tap * it cant be done in a single jump with this being said i will keep trying to expand and push further cuz what else do i really have better to do with gunz . but i find it to be impossiable still at this point . but if it is truely able to be done . it will be based on timing and speed together at a speed that is unhuman


Last edited by AwareSense on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
TROLL

AwareSense
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-11-14
Age : 27
Location : shamokin,pa

http://[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ymy4gx.png[/IMG]

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by Monk on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:47 pm

NOOBS!

_________________
Gunz Online The Last Duel

If you're experiencing any issues or have any questions pm me


avatar
Monk
MonkZ Owner
MonkZ Owner

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 97
Location : Hong Kong

http://gunzduel.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by AwareSense on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:29 pm

no u lol and when first posted i typed tbf instead of qbf and further

_________________
TROLL

AwareSense
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-11-14
Age : 27
Location : shamokin,pa

http://[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ymy4gx.png[/IMG]

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by jetman82 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:42 pm

If you people want further proof that mazerin edits his .elu animations, here's a older post from him done in 2011.


http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/guys-please-help-gunz-killing-758120/

Where's your skill now Mazerin? Rage-zone is known for editing files, and not only that, but it's easy to see that you were in the process of editing .elus.

jetman82
MonkZ: TLD GameMaster
MonkZ: TLD GameMaster

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by Monk on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 am

I saw this before Jet, good finding though.

_________________
Gunz Online The Last Duel

If you're experiencing any issues or have any questions pm me


avatar
Monk
MonkZ Owner
MonkZ Owner

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 97
Location : Hong Kong

http://gunzduel.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by PurpleMonk on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 pm

yeah go crawl back into your hole mazerin you nuby

_________________
avatar
PurpleMonk
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by AwareSense on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm

jetman82 wrote:If you people want further proof that mazerin edits his .elu animations, here's a older post from him done in 2011.


http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/guys-please-help-gunz-killing-758120/

Where's your skill now Mazerin? Rage-zone is known for editing files, and not only that, but it's easy to see that you were in the process of editing .elus.


system mrs edit ?


either way who cares if mazerin maynot be legit but o well . still a nice guy .

_________________
TROLL

AwareSense
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-11-14
Age : 27
Location : shamokin,pa

http://[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ymy4gx.png[/IMG]

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by PurpleMonk on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:48 am

AwareSense wrote:
jetman82 wrote:If you people want further proof that mazerin edits his .elu animations, here's a older post from him done in 2011.


http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/guys-please-help-gunz-killing-758120/

Where's your skill now Mazerin? Rage-zone is known for editing files, and not only that, but it's easy to see that you were in the process of editing .elus.


system mrs edit ?


either way who cares if mazerin maynot be legit but o well . still a nice guy .

who said he was a bad guy?

_________________
avatar
PurpleMonk
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by TheMazerin on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 am

jetman82 wrote:Yeah mazerin, you can totally legitly octobf, even though you're in standby animation mode, meaning you're not inputting any commands. Look man, stop trying to be like krostine, you're far worse than him. Even though he faked his qbf, atleast he did his with a block, all you do is block once then hold shift down <3. Also, no that post was looked at that very day on fgunz, and you were banned that very day Smile. Besides, the whole "glitch" that you claim it's based around no longer works in Ijji, so that doesn't explain how you can still do qbfs and pentabfs and hexabfs in ijji with a katana, even after I proved with Naravus and My qbf method, that you have to use kodachis in order to do it, and you have to be flipped as well Smile

It still works on ijji and always will as long as there's kstyle, its done a bit differently, took me a while to figure out that I needed both flip on right click, reload on middle click and a bit dif order to make it freeze animation then finish it after command already passed(making it a frame-lock-skip the next one while animation continued )
Stop asuming things, I could do it on ijji only using kodachi,
katana is almost impossible.
(and I replied on glads forum, go check)

also, you're saying same day, do you mean this one?
http://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?29439-Mazerin-hacking

Coz that one was unbanned the next day.

Here's your 2nd attempt which did get me banned: (it was ignored there for 26days till the gm got mean to me and banned me few days later)
http://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?30269-REporting-mazerin-again

oh btw: (look at last post too)
http://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?31689-Helppp-AderZ-is-being-mean-o&p=334598#post334598


jetman82 wrote:If you people want further proof that mazerin edits his .elu animations, here's a older post from him done in 2011.


http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/guys-please-help-gunz-killing-758120/

Where's your skill now Mazerin? Rage-zone is known for editing files, and not only that, but it's easy to see that you were in the process of editing .elus.

I was collecting all the item/weapon models on ragezone. Jeff seriously...
Stop asuming stuff and get good already =.="
(I was doing reload cancel since late 2004-2005, more like learning/developing it, but anyway.. Sleep )


avatar
TheMazerin
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by AwareSense on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:22 pm

zuko can freeze slash aswell....... cant slash with it but was doing it on ijji yesterday thought he edited something cuz i know it doesnt work with reload on rc any more or with it solely on middle click. i will try this middle click /flip to freeze and see how it works

_________________
TROLL

AwareSense
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-11-14
Age : 27
Location : shamokin,pa

http://[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ymy4gx.png[/IMG]

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by TheMazerin on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:29 am

AwareSense wrote:zuko can freeze slash aswell....... cant slash with it but was doing it on ijji yesterday thought he edited something cuz i know it doesnt work with reload on rc any more or with it solely on middle click. i will try this middle click /flip to freeze and see how it works

You need FLIP on right click for freeze on ijji/aeria,
and reload on middle click added to it for canceling the cancel.

avatar
TheMazerin
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by AwareSense on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 am

so what u are telling me for this 6 slash combo u have perfect timeing 6xs better then dng and u can tap slash flip reload*on middle click* and keep slashing ? i have saw u preform this on servers that wernt 1.5 updated but never have i saw this done after a 1.5 update to any server

_________________
TROLL

AwareSense
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member
MonkZ Comm. Gold Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-11-14
Age : 27
Location : shamokin,pa

http://[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ymy4gx.png[/IMG]

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by jetman82 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:35 am

Why even listen to mazerin man? Freeze slashing is old as hell, and mazerin just uses that as some claim that he can do octobf. Mazerin never could do fancy things like that, he's just like krostine, seeking fame.

jetman82
MonkZ: TLD GameMaster
MonkZ: TLD GameMaster

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by TheMazerin on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:57 pm

jetman82 wrote:Why even listen to mazerin man? Freeze slashing is old as hell, and mazerin just uses that as some claim that he can do octobf. Mazerin never could do fancy things like that, he's just like krostine, seeking fame.
I'm not seeking any fame lawl (I couldve easly got it all those years if I were to post replays + live videos)
You're the one seeking fame & attention lol...

And go check the other place... I reuploaded the qbf replay for u.

(also octo was done a bit differently, I explained it to you back then, and its only possible on gunz 1.0 Sleep )





avatar
TheMazerin
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by jetman82 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 am

like i said mazerin, unless it's with a flip or with kodachis it's not legit. ive done a dngx5, and gunz has no more speed left to give after dngx5. dngx5 isn't qbf speed, therefor qbf can't be done without the glitch i use.

jetman82
MonkZ: TLD GameMaster
MonkZ: TLD GameMaster

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Older Monk Style Guide

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum