Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» New Outfits and weapons?
Today at 5:15 pm by Andeerssonn

» Sharing for free gold
Today at 12:18 am by JuXing

» How long does it normally take?
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by Monk

» Hello Everyone!
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by Monk

» Remember this clothing ???
Yesterday at 2:32 pm by Monk

» Daggers Need Some Love Too!
Yesterday at 2:29 am by veradjos

» How does hitreg and connection work in this game?
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:58 pm by KawaiiDesu

» Weight Limit Broken
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:52 pm by KawaiiDesu

» (Serious) Regarding the community
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:10 pm by MammaMu

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by JimmyDash on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot were i beat him 10-1 so here it is dagz special for u

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/73/43/dash_212.jpg

_________________
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, But wish we didn"t flower
avatar
JimmyDash
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-09-16
Age : 17
Location : Netherlands, Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Dagz on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:30 pm

so you randomly screen me when i was practising with rockets?
you call that a 1v1? duel?
well i dont blame you because people like you cry so hard and try so hard just to screen over a random game and call it 'getting beat'
yo if you wanna 1v1 again, thats cool, but dont screen on someone when they least expect

_________________
avatar
Dagz
Banned
Banned

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-09-11
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Dagz on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:39 pm

also, i beat you 17-7 when the 1v1 was arranged so why you gotta do me like dis? anyways you know that if we play properly again you gun get beat
errbody says you suck worse than an afk player

_________________
avatar
Dagz
Banned
Banned

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-09-11
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Aeryelle on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:56 am

Dagz is that troll that everyone just needs to ignore from now on. This is according to Solemn who heard it straight from Monk himself. Dagz, you got a problem with this you take it up with Monk and see why he'd tell Aradia and Solemn to give you the silent treatment and why Solemn and several others have begun to tell people to ignore you. Ask him yourself.
avatar
Aeryelle
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-11
Age : 25
Location : NONYA!

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Dagz on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:57 am

aeryelle
i dont give a shit tho?
monk is a troll in making people belive monk style is a real style but its kstyle?
and y get involved with everything,

_________________
avatar
Dagz
Banned
Banned

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-09-11
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Aeryelle on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:14 am

You're calling Monk...the person who works hard with some other people.....to keep a server up and running, who's been trying to keep everything together.....a troll. Dude. I'm just going to make this clear. He's well aware of everything that has been going on around you. Only reason why you haven't been banned or muted is because no one can seem to gather enough solid evidence for him to professionally do a thing about you. That's all that stands between you and him.

To be blunt, it's a very tiny and thin wall between the two of you. All it takes is for you to make one bad mistake. Which I'm certain much like everyone else is certain you will eventually cross a line that will make everyone just say fuck it.

All we are asking, is that you stop being a troll Dagz. No one asked for all this drama. It just simply, happened. You derailed one of my threads with your troll behavior. I don't particularly like that. Will I be able to do anything to you because of it? Not really because what I could of done in retaliation would of gotten me instant banned. You're not worth that. No one is. Just do yourself a favor and lose the troll ego you have before someone comes along and just calmly defeats you 50-0, produces a video from their point of view, nothing whited over for your "pro" act to end. Which by the way I'm convinced you're not as pro as you laid claim to be. People are laughing AT you. Not with you. Sorry Dagz, but you're not god. You never were, and you never will be.
avatar
Aeryelle
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-11
Age : 25
Location : NONYA!

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Solemn Wanderer Zero on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:17 am

Guys, just chill. Ignore Dagz. We all know he's nothing. Now back to our regularly scheduled game time.
avatar
Solemn Wanderer Zero
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-09-23
Age : 25
Location : Columbus, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Dagz on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Aeryelle wrote:You're calling Monk...the person who works hard with some other people.....to keep a server up and running, who's been trying to keep everything together.....a troll. Dude. I'm just going to make this clear. He's well aware of everything that has been going on around you. Only reason why you haven't been banned or muted is because no one can seem to gather enough solid evidence for him to professionally do a thing about you. That's all that stands between you and him.

To be blunt, it's a very tiny and thin wall between the two of you. All it takes is for you to make one bad mistake. Which I'm certain much like everyone else is certain you will eventually cross a line that will make everyone just say fuck it.

All we are asking, is that you stop being a troll Dagz. No one asked for all this drama. It just simply, happened. You derailed one of my threads with your troll behavior. I don't particularly like that. Will I be able to do anything to you because of it? Not really because what I could of done in retaliation would of gotten me instant banned. You're not worth that. No one is. Just do yourself a favor and lose the troll ego you have before someone comes along and just calmly defeats you 50-0, produces a video from their point of view, nothing whited over for your "pro" act to end. Which by the way I'm convinced you're not as pro as you laid claim to be. People are laughing AT you. Not with you. Sorry Dagz, but you're not god. You never were, and you never will be.
xD
you cant do shit so you will never get banned
you dont need to cry, just a damn forum, i asked dash for another 1v1, yall sayin im dodgin, this is an ego matter, not about whos the troll and whos not
as you said ignore me. your not involved so hop off the damn thread
avatar
Dagz
Banned
Banned

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-09-11
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Aeryelle on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:07 am

Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:You're calling Monk...the person who works hard with some other people.....to keep a server up and running, who's been trying to keep everything together.....a troll. Dude. I'm just going to make this clear. He's well aware of everything that has been going on around you. Only reason why you haven't been banned or muted is because no one can seem to gather enough solid evidence for him to professionally do a thing about you. That's all that stands between you and him.

To be blunt, it's a very tiny and thin wall between the two of you. All it takes is for you to make one bad mistake. Which I'm certain much like everyone else is certain you will eventually cross a line that will make everyone just say fuck it.

All we are asking, is that you stop being a troll Dagz. No one asked for all this drama. It just simply, happened. You derailed one of my threads with your troll behavior. I don't particularly like that. Will I be able to do anything to you because of it? Not really because what I could of done in retaliation would of gotten me instant banned. You're not worth that. No one is. Just do yourself a favor and lose the troll ego you have before someone comes along and just calmly defeats you 50-0, produces a video from their point of view, nothing whited over for your "pro" act to end. Which by the way I'm convinced you're not as pro as you laid claim to be. People are laughing AT you. Not with you. Sorry Dagz, but you're not god. You never were, and you never will be.
xD
you cant do shit so you will never get banned
you dont need to cry, just a damn forum, i asked dash for another 1v1, yall sayin im dodgin, this is an ego matter, not about whos the troll and whos not
as you said ignore me. your not involved so hop off the damn thread

Here's what you don't understand: People don't like it when all people do is talk shit about people behind their backs or to their faces. People also will always intervene when people harass other people. That's human nature. It's also human nature for humans to constantly have to correct one another. We're all having to correct YOU. It'd be so much better if you didn't troll everyone and just played the game to have fun. It seriously doesn't matter who's a professional and who isn't. It seriously doesn't matter who the best fighter is. In reality, you're probably the only one who cares about "being the best".
avatar
Aeryelle
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-11
Age : 25
Location : NONYA!

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by VoLam on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:56 am

TROLL
avatar
VoLam
MonkZ: TLD Trial GameMaster
MonkZ: TLD Trial GameMaster

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Dagz on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Aeryelle wrote:
Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:You're calling Monk...the person who works hard with some other people.....to keep a server up and running, who's been trying to keep everything together.....a troll. Dude. I'm just going to make this clear. He's well aware of everything that has been going on around you. Only reason why you haven't been banned or muted is because no one can seem to gather enough solid evidence for him to professionally do a thing about you. That's all that stands between you and him.

To be blunt, it's a very tiny and thin wall between the two of you. All it takes is for you to make one bad mistake. Which I'm certain much like everyone else is certain you will eventually cross a line that will make everyone just say fuck it.

All we are asking, is that you stop being a troll Dagz. No one asked for all this drama. It just simply, happened. You derailed one of my threads with your troll behavior. I don't particularly like that. Will I be able to do anything to you because of it? Not really because what I could of done in retaliation would of gotten me instant banned. You're not worth that. No one is. Just do yourself a favor and lose the troll ego you have before someone comes along and just calmly defeats you 50-0, produces a video from their point of view, nothing whited over for your "pro" act to end. Which by the way I'm convinced you're not as pro as you laid claim to be. People are laughing AT you. Not with you. Sorry Dagz, but you're not god. You never were, and you never will be.
xD
you cant do shit so you will never get banned
you dont need to cry, just a damn forum, i asked dash for another 1v1, yall sayin im dodgin, this is an ego matter, not about whos the troll and whos not
as you said ignore me. your not involved so hop off the damn thread

Here's what you don't understand: People don't like it when all people do is talk shit about people behind their backs or to their faces. People also will always intervene when people harass other people. That's human nature. It's also human nature for humans to constantly have to correct one another. We're all having to correct YOU. It'd be so much better if you didn't troll everyone and just played the game to have fun. It seriously doesn't matter who's a professional and who isn't. It seriously doesn't matter who the best fighter is. In reality, you're probably the only one who cares about "being the best".
gunz is about being the best
YOU RETARD
its not about questing and debating over forums
avatar
Dagz
Banned
Banned

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-09-11
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Aeryelle on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:
Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:You're calling Monk...the person who works hard with some other people.....to keep a server up and running, who's been trying to keep everything together.....a troll. Dude. I'm just going to make this clear. He's well aware of everything that has been going on around you. Only reason why you haven't been banned or muted is because no one can seem to gather enough solid evidence for him to professionally do a thing about you. That's all that stands between you and him.

To be blunt, it's a very tiny and thin wall between the two of you. All it takes is for you to make one bad mistake. Which I'm certain much like everyone else is certain you will eventually cross a line that will make everyone just say fuck it.

All we are asking, is that you stop being a troll Dagz. No one asked for all this drama. It just simply, happened. You derailed one of my threads with your troll behavior. I don't particularly like that. Will I be able to do anything to you because of it? Not really because what I could of done in retaliation would of gotten me instant banned. You're not worth that. No one is. Just do yourself a favor and lose the troll ego you have before someone comes along and just calmly defeats you 50-0, produces a video from their point of view, nothing whited over for your "pro" act to end. Which by the way I'm convinced you're not as pro as you laid claim to be. People are laughing AT you. Not with you. Sorry Dagz, but you're not god. You never were, and you never will be.
xD
you cant do shit so you will never get banned
you dont need to cry, just a damn forum, i asked dash for another 1v1, yall sayin im dodgin, this is an ego matter, not about whos the troll and whos not
as you said ignore me. your not involved so hop off the damn thread

Here's what you don't understand: People don't like it when all people do is talk shit about people behind their backs or to their faces. People also will always intervene when people harass other people. That's human nature. It's also human nature for humans to constantly have to correct one another. We're all having to correct YOU. It'd be so much better if you didn't troll everyone and just played the game to have fun. It seriously doesn't matter who's a professional and who isn't. It seriously doesn't matter who the best fighter is. In reality, you're probably the only one who cares about "being the best".
gunz is about being the best
YOU RETARD
its not about questing and debating over forums

Then you are delusional, Dagz. You will only end up being trolled for this. You want to talk of being the best? There will always be someone better than you. If you cannot take a loss then you have no right to spew shit about being the best. When you cry hack when someone legitimately defeats you. It's sad, and it's pathetic. People will continue to laugh at you then and not with you Dagz. You are too blind to see.
avatar
Aeryelle
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-11
Age : 25
Location : NONYA!

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Dagz on Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:12 am

yes exactly someone will always come better than me
yes ill get beaten
i know im not THE best dstyler
but once i was in the top set (2009) as i was with a top clan (Dodge)
and how am i not taking a losss?
he screen'd me when i was practising rockets when it was late - it was not even a 1v1
dash cant even take a loss he still chats shit in game i see him all the time, because he will screen at any point on me when im slippin to try get me even
in my opinion its not a fair fight. ide say, dash 1v1 me for the last time, and loser quits gunz. cus im gettin annoyed how you keep chat shit about me then get your bum buddies to start big arguements when they aint even half decent.
dash, 1v1 me for the last time, and its over.

_________________
avatar
Dagz
Banned
Banned

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-09-11
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Aeryelle on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Dagz wrote:yes exactly someone will always come better than me
yes ill get beaten
i know im not THE best dstyler
but once i was in the top set (2009) as i was with a top clan (Dodge)
and how am i not taking a losss?
he screen'd me when i was practising rockets when it was late - it was not even a 1v1
dash cant even take a loss he still chats shit in game i see him all the time, because he will screen at any point on me when im slippin to try get me even
in my opinion its not a fair fight. ide say, dash 1v1 me for the last time, and loser quits gunz. cus im gettin annoyed how you keep chat shit about me then get your bum buddies to start big arguements when they aint even half decent.
dash, 1v1 me for the last time, and its over.

No one is going to quit gunz over a duel with you. Do you not comprehend something here? You don't own Solemn, Dash or anyone else. Just like how you don't have the right to tell someone to commit suicide, you are in NO POSITION to tell someone they have to cough up their account or leave. You want to know why everyone is having such a big fucking problem about you? It's because you're nothing more than a liar. You're a fake. A bauble dressed up to be the real thing. You're nothing more than dog shit.
avatar
Aeryelle
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-11
Age : 25
Location : NONYA!

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Solemn Wanderer Zero on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Guys he already has two warnings. Just let him go and let him wallow in a pool of his own mistakes.
avatar
Solemn Wanderer Zero
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-09-23
Age : 25
Location : Columbus, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Monk on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Dagz has been muted for 3 days, for multiple offenses towards Members/Staff's. Please use this Warning to get along with others for future reference.

_________________
Gunz Online The Last Duel

If you're experiencing any issues or have any questions pm me


avatar
Monk
MonkZ Owner
MonkZ Owner

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 97
Location : Hong Kong

http://gunzduel.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Dagz on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Aeryelle wrote:
Dagz wrote:yes exactly someone will always come better than me
yes ill get beaten
i know im not THE best dstyler
but once i was in the top set (2009) as i was with a top clan (Dodge)
and how am i not taking a losss?
he screen'd me when i was practising rockets when it was late - it was not even a 1v1
dash cant even take a loss he still chats shit in game i see him all the time, because he will screen at any point on me when im slippin to try get me even
in my opinion its not a fair fight. ide say, dash 1v1 me for the last time, and loser quits gunz. cus im gettin annoyed how you keep chat shit about me then get your bum buddies to start big arguements when they aint even half decent.
dash, 1v1 me for the last time, and its over.

No one is going to quit gunz over a duel with you. Do you not comprehend something here? You don't own Solemn, Dash or anyone else. Just like how you don't have the right to tell someone to commit suicide, you are in NO POSITION to tell someone they have to cough up their account or leave. You want to know why everyone is having such a big fucking problem about you? It's because you're nothing more than a liar. You're a fake. A bauble dressed up to be the real thing. You're nothing more than dog shit.
your nothing more than the atom that gets walked past every day.
-your invisible.
i asked DASH for the 1v1, and i didnt ask for your answer, as you can see, you are adding fuel to this arguement. dash fights me, you shut up, gunz is gunz, what ever you say, no one could care less, you flame over a forum more than your gunz playtime. as i said, gunz is gunz, your just a noob to it.
avatar
Dagz
Banned
Banned

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-09-11
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Solemn Wanderer Zero on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:40 am

Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:
Dagz wrote:yes exactly someone will always come better than me
yes ill get beaten
i know im not THE best dstyler
but once i was in the top set (2009) as i was with a top clan (Dodge)
and how am i not taking a losss?
he screen'd me when i was practising rockets when it was late - it was not even a 1v1
dash cant even take a loss he still chats shit in game i see him all the time, because he will screen at any point on me when im slippin to try get me even
in my opinion its not a fair fight. ide say, dash 1v1 me for the last time, and loser quits gunz. cus im gettin annoyed how you keep chat shit about me then get your bum buddies to start big arguements when they aint even half decent.
dash, 1v1 me for the last time, and its over.

No one is going to quit gunz over a duel with you. Do you not comprehend something here? You don't own Solemn, Dash or anyone else. Just like how you don't have the right to tell someone to commit suicide, you are in NO POSITION to tell someone they have to cough up their account or leave. You want to know why everyone is having such a big fucking problem about you? It's because you're nothing more than a liar. You're a fake. A bauble dressed up to be the real thing. You're nothing more than dog shit.
your nothing more than the atom that gets walked past every day.
-your invisible.
i asked DASH for the 1v1, and i didnt ask for your answer, as you can see, you are adding fuel to this arguement. dash fights me, you shut up, gunz is gunz, what ever you say, no one could care less, you flame over a forum more than your gunz playtime. as i said, gunz is gunz, your just a noob to it.

Dude. You're done here. You've been muted for three days. You've been warned a few times. The reason behind your muting had been multiple offenses not only towards me or Aery or Vendetta but to STAFF MEMBERS. You're bloody done. You've added too much fuel. No one cares if you asked for their answers or not. You've been answered and you failed to listen. Back off while you still can. This is your last warning. From me.
avatar
Solemn Wanderer Zero
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-09-23
Age : 25
Location : Columbus, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Dagz on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:36 am

Solemn Wanderer Zero wrote:
Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:
Dagz wrote:yes exactly someone will always come better than me
yes ill get beaten
i know im not THE best dstyler
but once i was in the top set (2009) as i was with a top clan (Dodge)
and how am i not taking a losss?
he screen'd me when i was practising rockets when it was late - it was not even a 1v1
dash cant even take a loss he still chats shit in game i see him all the time, because he will screen at any point on me when im slippin to try get me even
in my opinion its not a fair fight. ide say, dash 1v1 me for the last time, and loser quits gunz. cus im gettin annoyed how you keep chat shit about me then get your bum buddies to start big arguements when they aint even half decent.
dash, 1v1 me for the last time, and its over.

No one is going to quit gunz over a duel with you. Do you not comprehend something here? You don't own Solemn, Dash or anyone else. Just like how you don't have the right to tell someone to commit suicide, you are in NO POSITION to tell someone they have to cough up their account or leave. You want to know why everyone is having such a big fucking problem about you? It's because you're nothing more than a liar. You're a fake. A bauble dressed up to be the real thing. You're nothing more than dog shit.
your nothing more than the atom that gets walked past every day.
-your invisible.
i asked DASH for the 1v1, and i didnt ask for your answer, as you can see, you are adding fuel to this arguement. dash fights me, you shut up, gunz is gunz, what ever you say, no one could care less, you flame over a forum more than your gunz playtime. as i said, gunz is gunz, your just a noob to it.

Dude. You're done here. You've been muted for three days. You've been warned a few times. The reason behind your muting had been multiple offenses not only towards me or Aery or Vendetta but to STAFF MEMBERS. You're bloody done. You've added too much fuel. No one cares if you asked for their answers or not. You've been answered and you failed to listen. Back off while you still can. This is your last warning. From me.
aight, ill back off.
end the thread now?
avatar
Dagz
Banned
Banned

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-09-11
Age : 17
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Solemn Wanderer Zero on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:26 am

Dagz wrote:
Solemn Wanderer Zero wrote:
Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:
Dagz wrote:yes exactly someone will always come better than me
yes ill get beaten
i know im not THE best dstyler
but once i was in the top set (2009) as i was with a top clan (Dodge)
and how am i not taking a losss?
he screen'd me when i was practising rockets when it was late - it was not even a 1v1
dash cant even take a loss he still chats shit in game i see him all the time, because he will screen at any point on me when im slippin to try get me even
in my opinion its not a fair fight. ide say, dash 1v1 me for the last time, and loser quits gunz. cus im gettin annoyed how you keep chat shit about me then get your bum buddies to start big arguements when they aint even half decent.
dash, 1v1 me for the last time, and its over.

No one is going to quit gunz over a duel with you. Do you not comprehend something here? You don't own Solemn, Dash or anyone else. Just like how you don't have the right to tell someone to commit suicide, you are in NO POSITION to tell someone they have to cough up their account or leave. You want to know why everyone is having such a big fucking problem about you? It's because you're nothing more than a liar. You're a fake. A bauble dressed up to be the real thing. You're nothing more than dog shit.
your nothing more than the atom that gets walked past every day.
-your invisible.
i asked DASH for the 1v1, and i didnt ask for your answer, as you can see, you are adding fuel to this arguement. dash fights me, you shut up, gunz is gunz, what ever you say, no one could care less, you flame over a forum more than your gunz playtime. as i said, gunz is gunz, your just a noob to it.

Dude. You're done here. You've been muted for three days. You've been warned a few times. The reason behind your muting had been multiple offenses not only towards me or Aery or Vendetta but to STAFF MEMBERS. You're bloody done. You've added too much fuel. No one cares if you asked for their answers or not. You've been answered and you failed to listen. Back off while you still can. This is your last warning. From me.
aight, ill back off.
end the thread now?
Yeah. At this point the thread is over.
avatar
Solemn Wanderer Zero
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-09-23
Age : 25
Location : Columbus, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Cricket on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:39 am

GG
avatar
Cricket
MonkZ Comm. Member
MonkZ Comm. Member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-06-25
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum